A Sleep Divorce
How to Sleep Apart NOT Fall Apart
PURCHASE TODAY FROM EITHER
Note: The links above will work in Australia, if you want to purchase in the UK, please head to amazon.co.uk to purchase.
Or search online for a local distributor.
The book will help you to:
- understand that sleeping in a bed every night with a partner has not always been "the cool thing to do"
- understand why sleep is so important to your mental and physical health
- develop a plan for how you can speak to their partner about your sleep needs
- get ready for how you have the 'separate sleeping' conversation with people outside of your relationship
- realise there are many options for sleeping arrangements each night - and every night doesn't have to be the same - where you sleep each night is not black and white. It's not ALWAYS in the same bed together or NEVER in the same bed together. There are options and you just have to get creative.