Sleeping Apart not Falling Apart
If you want to find out how to get a good night’s sleep and Sleep Apart not Fall Apart click below, and buy the book NOW.
You can buy it for yourself, or for someone you know who might be struggling to get a good night’s sleep.
Why buy Sleeping Apart not Falling Apart?
The book will help you to:
- understand that sleeping in a bed every night with a partner has not always been “the cool thing to do”
- understand why sleep is so important to your mental and physical health
- develop a plan for how you can speak to their partner about your sleep needs
- get ready for how you have the ‘separate sleeping’ conversation with people outside of your relationship
- realise there are many options for sleeping arrangements each night – and every night doesn’t have to be the same – where you sleep each night is not black and white. It’s not ALWAYS in the same bed together or NEVER in the same bed together. There are options and you just have to get creative.
Books will be posted with Australia Post standard parcel delivery within five business days of ordering.
To return an online order, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile, 0417 714 600 to receive postage instructions. Postage for returns will be the buyer’s responsibility.
You may return an online book purchase within two weeks of receiving it if:
- The book is misbound or faulty in any way
- The book arrived damaged
If your return meets either of the above conditions you will be entitled to a refund or an exchange.
ABN 26 445 986 476